The Green Party of New Jersey is busy running candidates, organizing events, and supporting local causes that are aligned with our key values. Since we do not recognize corporations as people, we rely on contributions from individuals. If you would like to see the Green Party ideals flourish in your backyard, please donate now.
*Please check the box “I would like to designate this donation to a specific fund” to pay your annual membership dues or pay for your annual fundraiser ticket if applicable.*
1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee associated with a for-profit corporation.
5. This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal or state lobbyist on behalf of a for-profit corporation, or a foreign agent, or of an individual who is an executive officer of a for-profit corporation that employs registered lobbyists, or an entity that is a registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
6. I am not a minor under the age of 16.
7. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
8. If I have a question about whether any of these rules apply to me, I will contact GPNJ.